DANGEROUS NUDE, KIKIRARA SHOTEN: WILD INDIE HARAJUKU LOLITA FRUITS FASHION.

What’s this, what’s this? The Mad Hatter’s lair? Or something racier? The sign reads Dangerous Nude and has a logo of a mermiad…

Kikirara Shoten indie lolitas brand. Dangerous Nude Fruits Japan fashion, cybergoth street style. Rave clothing from Tokyo, wild colorful neon hats in store.

The brand (associated with Kikirara Shoten in an unclear way) is sold in Kera Shop and had a fashion show at Alamode Night last September.

Kikirara Shoten corsets, dresses with puff skirts. Dangerous Nude Fruits Japan fashion, cybergoth street style. Rave clothing from Tokyo, wild colorful neon hats in store.

How to describe these creations? Kawaii gone bad?

All of these photos are courtesy of Qhoto photographer NAO, who also has photos from the Alamode fashion presentation in his gallery.

Song of the Day #4: Morrissey and Siouxsie Sioux – Interlude

1. Posted December 4, 2008 at 2:20 am | Permalink

I love this, even the obnoxious teddy bag, I wish there were shops this random in england. Have you seen this shop in person?

2. Posted December 4, 2008 at 10:20 am | Permalink

• Posted December 5, 2008 at 2:02 am | Permalink

Yes, I went in briefly – it’s pretty tiny but there’s so much to see! Every item is a showpiece.

3. Posted December 4, 2008 at 5:59 am | Permalink

Gotta love the happy smiley pink teddybear bag, it's very paradoxal!
    I love the corsets even more, I would totally wear that. The cherry one is gorgeous, love the burlesque ruffles mixed with the kitsch print!
    Some of the stuff reminds me a bit about gobbolino.co.uk, that's pretty fruits inspired too.

4. Posted December 4, 2008 at 1:59 pm | Permalink

Gotta love the happy smiley pink teddybear bag, it’s very paradoxal!
    Some of the stuff reminds me a bit about gobbolino.co.uk, that’s pretty fruits inspired too.

• Posted December 5, 2008 at 2:03 am | Permalink

I love burlesque kitschy mix and matches :)

5. Posted December 4, 2008 at 9:19 am | Permalink

I'm so mad I forgot to check her out while I was there – she's so inspiring. I mean, I make hats! I'm hoping to be back there in April, and make sure I visit the shop then :)

6. Posted December 4, 2008 at 11:15 am | Permalink

Awww man!!! Beautiful!!!
    I love Kikirara Shoten… =( I want to have… XDD

Why are so many pretty things unavailable to buy outside of Japan? T___T

Oh well…

Thank you for posting this! =)

7. Posted December 4, 2008 at 5:19 pm | Permalink

I’m so mad I forgot to check her out while I was there – she’s so inspiring. I mean, I make hats! I’m hoping to be back there in April, and make sure I visit the shop then :)

8. Posted December 4, 2008 at 7:15 pm | Permalink

Awww man!!! Beautiful!!!
    I love Kikirara Shoten… =( I want to have… XDD

Why are so many pretty things unavailable to buy outside of Japan? T___T

Oh well…

Thank you for posting this! =)

9. Posted December 4, 2008 at 5:40 pm | Permalink

Ah!! I love Kikirara Shoten's work, their corsets and dresses are absolutely divine. (^_^)

10. Posted December 4, 2008 at 5:40 pm | Permalink

i love the corset in the first picture

11. Posted December 4, 2008 at 6:02 pm | Permalink

Yes, I went in briefly – it's pretty tiny but there's so much to see! Every item is a showpiece.

12. Posted December 4, 2008 at 6:03 pm | Permalink

I love burlesque kitschy mix and matches :)

13. Posted December 4, 2008 at 7:55 pm | Permalink

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

love the teddy bear bag that has “F*** Y** ” on it!!!!!!

XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Lol i told dad that i want this bag but he says not untill ur over 18!!

>.<

14. Posted December 5, 2008 at 1:40 am | Permalink

Ah!! I love Kikirara Shoten’s work, their corsets and dresses are absolutely divine. (^_^)

15. Posted December 5, 2008 at 1:40 am | Permalink

i love the corset in the first picture

16. Posted December 5, 2008 at 3:55 am | Permalink

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

love the teddy bear bag that has “F*** Y** ” on it!!!!!!

XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Lol i told dad that i want this bag but he says not untill ur over 18!!

>.<

17. Posted December 11, 2008 at 9:54 pm | Permalink

Thanks for all these shop photos! You've just convinced me beyond a shadow of a doubt that I need to visit Japan someday. ;)

18. Posted December 11, 2008 at 10:44 pm | Permalink

More store photos to come! :D And yes, you must come to Japan…

19. Posted December 12, 2008 at 5:54 am | Permalink

Thanks for all these shop photos! You’ve just convinced me beyond a shadow of a doubt that I need to visit Japan someday. ;)

• Posted December 12, 2008 at 6:44 am | Permalink

More store photos to come! :D And yes, you must come to Japan…

20. Posted December 12, 2008 at 5:54 am | Permalink

21. Posted December 12, 2008 at 6:44 am | Permalink

More store photos to come! :D And yes, you must come to Japan…