GOTH COOKING SHOW GIVEAWAY WEEK! WIN AROMALEIGH MAKEUP AND GLOOMTH GOTHIC LOLITA CLOTHING.
What better way to cure the Monday blues… than with a new VIDEO feature and grand Gothic prize giveaway? ^__^
One of the most frequent requests I receive is to put up more videos on my YouTube channel. Fabulous news – I got a proper digital camcorder, and I’m launching a Goth Cooking Show… inspired by Death Note! Introducing DEATH COOKBOOK, a dark and absurd twist on the Food Network. In each episode, Kojin (the kawaii meets kowai Japanese kitchen god) guides me through a devilishly delicious recipe. Of course, Basil Farrow co-stars and steals the show.
I’ve posted the first episode – a Black Sesame Ice Cream recipe demo – on my YouTube channel (please subscribe!). The complete recipe and song info are in the More Info section. Hope it makes you laugh!
To celebrate La Carmina’s foray into video, I’m presenting my biggest giveaway yet. I’ve teamed up with two of my favorite Goth indie companies – Aromaleigh makeup and Gloomth handmade apparel – to give away 12 prizes. That’s hundreds of dollars worth of freebies!
† WIN ONE OF 12 PRIZES…
– 1 first prize: a $75 gift certificate.
– 2 second prizes: $25 gift certificates. These can be used on gloomth.com; valid once, one per person, and not applicable to shipping.
– 1 first prize: a complete set of the Gothic Lolita Eyeshadows.
– 3 second prizes: each winner receives a Lolita Sweetheart gift set.
– 5 third prizes: each winner picks 3 Gothic Lolita eyeshadows.
† HOW TO WIN
Each person can enter up to three times. You receive…
– 1 entry if you embed my new video in a blog post or forum, or link to it via Facebook, Twitter, Stumble or any other social network.
– 1 point if you promote the contest in a blog post or forum, or link to it via Facebook, Twitter, Stumble or any other social network. (You can promote it at the same time as the video.)
– 1 point if you comment here and tell me your favorite Gloomth/Aromaleigh product and why.
† TO ENTER
Simply comment here with a link to where you spread the word. If your comment doesn’t show up, don’t worry – I will check my Spam regularly and approve your entries.
YouTube comments are welcome too. I hope you like the video – I had so much fun making it!
Song of the Day #73: Malice Mizer – Illuminati and Rurouni Kenshin (the soundtracks of my video)
††PS – I may be having problems with my commenting system. If so, email me at gothiccarmina[at]gmail[dotcom] or comment on my Myspace – sorry about the temporary inconvenience!
† † † † † † †
Contest ends midnight Pacific Time on Sunday, Mar 29, 2009. Maximum three (3) entries per person. To enter, follow the instructions above. You must include a valid email address (it will not be visible). Winners will be chosen with a random number generator; the order of entry determines your number. Winners will be contacted via email. The prize will be shipped by the manufacturer to the winner’s address; La Carmina is not responsible for lost or undelivered prizes. Contact Carmina if you have questions about the contest.