HARAJUKU SHOES: DOCTOR MARTENS, BLACK LEATHER KNEE BOOTS, LOLITA PLATFORMS.

Harajuku shoes, goth punk boots and crazy wild Japanese footwear. Street fashion shoes, leather Doc Martens and Lolita doll rocking hours platform shoes.

Out Of The World is an apt name for this Harajuku shoe store. Everything on the shelves appears to be cobbled by a Goth Punk Cyber alien.

Cute Gothic and Sweet Lolita Harajuku shoes, giant cork platform doll heel, leche by yosuke and Japanese brands. 1950s girly shoes with bows, red goth punk boots.

For the cutie-pies, there’s Leche by Yosuke and other Sweet/Gothic Lolita footwear brands…

Doc Martens and stompers, black leather lace up Goth Punk boots in Harajuku, Tokyo Japan. Wild buckle fetish foots, knee high with chains and lacing.
For the romper stompers, there’s a grand collection of leather boots, Mary Janes, and Doc Martens. How many rivets, roses, crucifix chains, and metal buckles can you spot?

Japanese over the knee socks, knee-high tights and fishnets, legwarmers, crazy fashion socks from Harajuku, Tokyo. Cool, crazy designer hosiery.

Don’t neglect your hosiery. Sock hops on Takeshita Doori carry every variety of Goth/punk tights and ankle warmers. I picked up Nightmare Before Xmas knee-highs for $5!

1. Posted October 30, 2008 at 2:24 am | Permalink

Wow, what's the name of the brand that makes those platform Mary Janes full of chains and stuff? I want a pair O_O

2. Posted October 30, 2008 at 3:12 am | Permalink

Socks! i always buy a years worth of socks when I go to Hong Kong XD

i waant those military boots >.<

3. Posted October 30, 2008 at 9:24 am | Permalink

Wow, what’s the name of the brand that makes those platform Mary Janes full of chains and stuff? I want a pair O_O

• Posted October 30, 2008 at 12:15 pm | Permalink

Hm, I’m not sure… I’ll be sure to check the next time I’m in Harajuku! ^__^

4. Posted October 30, 2008 at 10:12 am | Permalink

Socks! i always buy a years worth of socks when I go to Hong Kong XD

i waant those military boots >.<

• Posted October 30, 2008 at 12:15 pm | Permalink

Me too! I load up on socks, PJs and cheap accessories in HK

5. Posted October 30, 2008 at 5:15 am | Permalink

Me too! I load up on socks, PJs and cheap accessories in HK

6. Posted October 30, 2008 at 5:15 am | Permalink

Hm, I'm not sure… I'll be sure to check the next time I'm in Harajuku! ^__^

7. Posted October 30, 2008 at 8:00 am | Permalink

it's killing me!!!!!!!!!!
    i want to have all those boots!!!!!!!!!

8. Posted October 30, 2008 at 8:48 am | Permalink

I wish I could find those shoes in the States! The closest thing we have are the stuff Demonia makes and the Tripp shoes.. which honestly aren't as gothloli as I'd like. :(

Do they have those shoes in bigger sizes (say, a 8-9 us)?

9. Posted October 30, 2008 at 3:00 pm | Permalink

it’s killing me!!!!!!!!!!
    i want to have all those boots!!!!!!!!!

10. Posted October 30, 2008 at 3:48 pm | Permalink

I wish I could find those shoes in the States! The closest thing we have are the stuff Demonia makes and the Tripp shoes.. which honestly aren’t as gothloli as I’d like. :(

Do they have those shoes in bigger sizes (say, a 8-9 us)?

• Posted October 31, 2008 at 12:35 am | Permalink

The size ranges vary, depending on the brand. Leche by Yosuke, for example, has larger sizes. However, everything is scaled smaller here… my vintage Metamorphose boots (see Tokyo Decadance post) were only available in size L, and they’re too big for my feet (I wear a size 6.5-7). This means that a standard Lolita size large shoe is around 8 US…

• Posted November 2, 2008 at 12:40 am | Permalink

Hm…. How long are you in Japan for? I’m a little crazy, and I almost want to ask you if you can be my importer. lol

• Posted November 2, 2008 at 1:38 am | Permalink

hahah sadly I must decline, due to lack of time and hatred of postal service line-ups…. BUT I’m working on getting my clothing line to stores ASAP! Stay tuned!

• Posted November 3, 2008 at 12:32 am | Permalink

When they say ‘snail mail’, they mean from start to finish! I’ll just have to be patient for western shoe designers to get actually creative.

11. Posted October 30, 2008 at 5:19 pm | Permalink

Arrrgh. Those boots. *Makes grabby hands* They look like they'd be priced at a reasonable price, around how much did you see them for? Love your photos by the way!

12. Posted October 30, 2008 at 5:30 pm | Permalink

You're right – these shoes actually ARE reasonably priced. $80-150, mostly. I think it's because the alternative designs appeal to a specific clientele … so they aren't sold as much as, say, popular knee-boots from Shibuya.

13. Posted October 30, 2008 at 5:35 pm | Permalink

The size ranges vary, depending on the brand. Leche by Yosuke, for example, has larger sizes. However, everything is scaled smaller here… my vintage Metamorphose boots (see Tokyo Decadance post) were only available in size L, and they're too big for my feet (I wear a size 6.5-7). This means that a standard Lolita size large shoe is around 8 US…

14. Posted October 31, 2008 at 12:19 am | Permalink

Arrrgh. Those boots. *Makes grabby hands* They look like they’d be priced at a reasonable price, around how much did you see them for? Love your photos by the way!

• Posted October 31, 2008 at 12:30 am | Permalink

You’re right – these shoes actually ARE reasonably priced. $80-150, mostly. I think it’s because the alternative designs appeal to a specific clientele … so they aren’t sold as much as, say, popular knee-boots from Shibuya.

15. Posted October 30, 2008 at 7:27 pm | Permalink

Hi! I just wanted to say that your clothing line is SO HOTTTTT~!!
    I absolutely love it! (≧w≦)~♥
    Your blog is also so amazing, so rich in content and I love that you take so many pictures. Keep doing what you do!

-Sammey

16. Posted October 30, 2008 at 7:27 pm | Permalink

I am out of time must go to out of this world! Crazy question I am 11 in western sizes! Any such thing there for me or do they custom make them?

17. Posted October 30, 2008 at 9:13 pm | Permalink

See response to Rwen :)

18. Posted October 31, 2008 at 2:27 am | Permalink

Hi! I just wanted to say that your clothing line is SO HOTTTTT~!!
    I absolutely love it! (≧w≦)~♥

-Sammey

19. Posted October 31, 2008 at 2:27 am | Permalink

• Posted October 31, 2008 at 4:13 am | Permalink

See response to Rwen :)

20. Posted October 31, 2008 at 2:15 am | Permalink

ARGH!!!!!!!

I WANT THOE LEATHER BOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>.<

21. Posted October 31, 2008 at 9:15 am | Permalink

ARGH!!!!!!!

I WANT THOE LEATHER BOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>.<

22. Posted November 1, 2008 at 8:59 am | Permalink

wow this is too many shoes for one live ^^

23. Posted November 1, 2008 at 3:59 pm | Permalink

wow this is too many shoes for one live ^^

24. Posted November 1, 2008 at 5:40 pm | Permalink

Hm…. How long are you in Japan for? I'm a little crazy, and I almost want to ask you if you can be my importer. lol

25. Posted November 1, 2008 at 6:38 pm | Permalink

hahah sadly I must decline, due to lack of time and hatred of postal service line-ups…. BUT I'm working on getting my clothing line to stores ASAP! Stay tuned!

26. Posted November 2, 2008 at 4:32 pm | Permalink

When they say 'snail mail', they mean from start to finish! I'll just have to be patient for western shoe designers to get actually creative.

27. Posted November 3, 2008 at 5:44 am | Permalink

omg :: drools over the 3rd pic :: I so love shoes lol and wtg on the knee highs. $5=niiice

28. Posted November 3, 2008 at 1:44 pm | Permalink

29. Posted February 18, 2009 at 11:25 am | Permalink

Out of curiosity, what type of shoes do most classic lolitas wear? I can't seem to decide what goes best with my classic lolita clothes…

I don't want to be too little girly or cutesy, but I'm not punk or goth, either.

Like here I am wearing my normal garb:

What do you think about shoes that might match?

30. Posted February 18, 2009 at 7:25 pm | Permalink

Out of curiosity, what type of shoes do most classic lolitas wear? I can’t seem to decide what goes best with my classic lolita clothes…

I don’t want to be too little girly or cutesy, but I’m not punk or goth, either.

Like here I am wearing my normal garb:

What do you think about shoes that might match?

31. Posted March 24, 2009 at 10:59 pm | Permalink

i have those lolita shoes, with the chains and the flower, but the flower came off.. sooo now i made it into a hair clip ^_^

32. Posted March 25, 2009 at 5:59 am | Permalink

• Posted May 24, 2009 at 7:33 am | Permalink

i want the red boots with the chain and the red flower o.o
      who makes it?
      im looking everywhere for it DX

33. Posted May 24, 2009 at 12:33 am | Permalink

i want the red boots with the chain and the red flower o.o
    who makes it?
    im looking everywhere for it DX

34. Posted May 24, 2009 at 5:56 am | Permalink

i dont know lol but i bought mine in beijing.. in a lolita store.. :/

35. Posted May 24, 2009 at 12:56 pm | Permalink

i dont know lol but i bought mine in beijing.. in a lolita store.. :/

• Posted May 27, 2009 at 1:41 am | Permalink

do you remember which store perhaps? or where i can find similar shoes like it?

36. Posted May 26, 2009 at 6:41 pm | Permalink

do you remember which store perhaps? or where i can find similar shoes like it?

37. Posted May 27, 2009 at 1:41 am | Permalink

do you remember which store perhaps? or where i can find similar shoes like it?