SEX POT REVENGE HARAJUKU PUNK ROCK SHOP: PINK PLAID SKIRTS, STUDDED BELTS.

Sex Pot Revenge, Harajuku Gothic Lolita Punk store. Shopping for Lolita fashion in Tokyo, Japan. Japanese mannequin with long hair.
It’s book deadline crunch time, so blogging will be somewhat light until the end of the month… but I’ll make up for it with extremely decadent adventures in Los Angeles, you can count on it!

Until then, I’ll be posting the rest of my Harajuku Lolita shop photos. The store designs are consistently creative and suit the spirit of the fashion. If I had to pick just one as my favorite, it would be Sex Pot Revenge (located on a sidestreet of Takeshita Doori).
Sex Pot Revenge, Harajuku Gothic Lolita Punk store. Fuck sign, red light district staircase, neon lights. Punk wristbands, studded black belt. Shopping for Lolita fashion in Tokyo, Japan.
You descend into what feels like a bordello…
Punk's not dead, sex pot fucker neon sign. Red light district store window. Sex Pot Revenge, Harajuku Gothic Lolita Punk shop. Shopping for Lolita fashion in Tokyo, Japan.
The neon lights are in your face, and the F-word is everywhere you turn.
Sex Pot Revenge, welcome to danger punk rock Sex Pistols sign. Striped shirt, anarchy. Famous punk fashion store. Shopping for Lolita fashion in Tokyo, Japan.
Oops, there it is again!
Pink punk plaid skirt, studded belt with chains. Wrist band, hot topic style with badges, safety pins. Sex Pot Revenge, Harajuku Gothic Lolita Punk store. Shopping for Lolita fashion in Tokyo, Japan.
Sex Pot Revenge has further extended its tentacles through the Japanese underground by producing a free music mag and collaborating with Visual Kei / J-rock artists like Antic Cafe, Stance Punks, and Under Code Production (Phantasmagoria, Vidoll, 12012). Lusting after this pink plaid punk puff skirt? No need to buy a plane ticket to Japan: you can purchase Sex Pot Revenge items through CD Japan.

1. Posted November 20, 2008 at 2:53 pm | Permalink

hehe i like this post ok the shop concept is some different to the most but i think ok^^ heheh and of course the skirt amd the hats in one of this pics, i have seen here, are great hehehe

2. Posted November 20, 2008 at 2:53 pm | Permalink

I love how over the top the words are! <3

3. Posted November 20, 2008 at 5:19 pm | Permalink

Although Sex Pot Revenge is a little over the top for me, I'm glad you had fun in there! Now LA though… Having been there a few times since I live in Cali, I am glad you're going near wintertime and not in other seasons because LA's weather is HELL. It feels like you're baking in an oven wearing a wool parka. But going near wintertime should have relatively cool weather. If you're going by plane, great! If by car though, not so great! Especially when you're driving through the dreaded cow dung path… THE STENCH IS PURE HELL…. Well, that was my 2 cents! :P

4. Posted November 20, 2008 at 5:46 pm | Permalink

I have a repulsion towards wearing this style myself, reminds me too much of being 15. Saying that, i would probably still be drawn in towards the neon lights.
    Looking forward to seeing more pics and LA (make me jealous stuck here in england)

5. Posted November 20, 2008 at 10:53 pm | Permalink

• Posted November 20, 2008 at 10:53 pm | Permalink

I love how over the top the words are! <3

6. Posted November 20, 2008 at 6:34 pm | Permalink

I know what you mean – the teen mall-punk look – but SPR does it much better. Far better detailing, better materials. Worth a look, at least! :)

7. Posted November 20, 2008 at 6:35 pm | Permalink

I have a free roundtrip flight to LA (business reasons)… ^__^ No cow stench for me!

I agree – I prefer the mild LA weather. I'm not into tanning, anyway hahah!

8. Posted November 20, 2008 at 6:58 pm | Permalink

SPR has become one of my faves. so I'm loving these pix!

9. Posted November 20, 2008 at 6:58 pm | Permalink

ok myspace suddenly decided to post this before I was done o-0
    anyhoo I'm lusting after that collar in the first pic ^-^ and gl with crunchtime (deadline)

10. Posted November 20, 2008 at 6:59 pm | Permalink

Thanks! The writing is going smoothly :)

11. Posted November 20, 2008 at 7:00 pm | Permalink

I love that pink skull skirt!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Posted November 20, 2008 at 8:03 pm | Permalink

Yeah, I have to agree with that… Punk has been so over-done the past few years. I'm glad a few Japanese brands are keeping the look alive, though! Though I must say… the whole f-word thing is pretty silly… xD

13. Posted November 21, 2008 at 1:19 am | Permalink

Although Sex Pot Revenge is a little over the top for me, I’m glad you had fun in there! Now LA though… Having been there a few times since I live in Cali, I am glad you’re going near wintertime and not in other seasons because LA’s weather is HELL. It feels like you’re baking in an oven wearing a wool parka. But going near wintertime should have relatively cool weather. If you’re going by plane, great! If by car though, not so great! Especially when you’re driving through the dreaded cow dung path… THE STENCH IS PURE HELL…. Well, that was my 2 cents! :P

• Posted November 21, 2008 at 2:35 am | Permalink

I agree – I prefer the mild LA weather. I’m not into tanning, anyway hahah!

14. Posted November 21, 2008 at 1:46 am | Permalink

• Posted November 21, 2008 at 2:34 am | Permalink

• Posted November 21, 2008 at 4:03 am | Permalink

Yeah, I have to agree with that… Punk has been so over-done the past few years. I’m glad a few Japanese brands are keeping the look alive, though! Though I must say… the whole f-word thing is pretty silly… xD

15. Posted November 21, 2008 at 2:58 am | Permalink

SPR has become one of my faves. so I’m loving these pix!

16. Posted November 21, 2008 at 2:58 am | Permalink

ok myspace suddenly decided to post this before I was done o-0
    anyhoo I’m lusting after that collar in the first pic ^-^ and gl with crunchtime (deadline)

• Posted November 21, 2008 at 2:59 am | Permalink

Thanks! The writing is going smoothly :)

17. Posted November 21, 2008 at 3:00 am | Permalink

I love that pink skull skirt!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Posted November 21, 2008 at 2:00 am | Permalink

hello, i just found your site and found it very nice! i enjoy reading your entries!

19. Posted November 21, 2008 at 10:00 am | Permalink

20. Posted November 21, 2008 at 7:34 pm | Permalink

The photos alway made me want to be there._.

21. Posted November 22, 2008 at 3:34 am | Permalink

The photos alway made me want to be there._.

22. Posted November 25, 2008 at 6:39 pm | Permalink

ahhhh, sex pot revenge, my favorite of all punk wear. love it.

23. Posted November 26, 2008 at 2:39 am | Permalink

ahhhh, sex pot revenge, my favorite of all punk wear. love it.

24. Posted June 14, 2009 at 10:43 pm | Permalink

i would kill to buy something there

25. Posted June 15, 2009 at 5:43 am | Permalink

i would kill to buy something there

26. Posted June 17, 2009 at 10:13 am | Permalink

do u know any1 who sells SPR on net ?

27. Posted June 17, 2009 at 11:43 am | Permalink

Yup – CDJapan! Check it out – http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/apparel/sexpot.html

28. Posted June 17, 2009 at 5:13 pm | Permalink

do u know any1 who sells SPR on net ?

29. Posted June 27, 2009 at 10:45 pm | Permalink

You have told that Sex Pot Revenge has further extended its tentacles.. What type of extension is that.. only the shop or the products which are available it it? Its little over important than the other sites which are here..
    3 Pommes