CUTE CUPCAKE RECIPE: JAPANESE KAWAII DECORATED DESSERTS, BIRTHDAY PARTY CUPCAKES, FUN FOOD COOKBOOK.
I’m overjoyed that you like the new Death Cookbook episode. The funniest moment, according to you, appears to be the microwave ditty and “Oh Japan!”
Here are some photos from the Tokyo shoot. I’m wearing a Sex Pot Revenge t-shirt and Cotton Bale is in a vintage dress and pearls.
HOBGOBLIN CUPCAKES (this cute cooking recipe and more are in my new cookbook!)
2 squares unsweetened baking chocolate
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar or equivalent in stevia/agave
1 cup flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp espresso powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup egg whites
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup milk
1 package light cream cheese
2.5 tbs honey
1/2 cup blueberries
1. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or microwave
2. Mix the butter and sugar/stevia until creamy
3. Stir together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, espresso powder, salt
4. Mix together the milk, vanilla, egg whites
5. Add the butter mixture and egg mixture to the dry ingredients
6. Fill cupcake tins 2/3 of the way up and bake at 350 degrees for 10 min or until done.
7. Decorate with fruit and icing (see the video).
75 grams butter
75 grams caster sugar
90 grams self-raising flour
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Combine all the ingredients and beat until light and creamy. Divide the mixture evenly among 6 muffin cups. Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 20 min, or until done. Draw fairy wings on top with icing (see video).
Previous episodes of Death Cookbook are here — please tell your friends and subscribe, domo!
Song of the Day #201: Cyber People – Void Vision (Oh Italo Disco: bouncing disco fuzzy bass, tons of cowbell, hand clap accents, Moog and synths, a Depeche Mode-worthy melodic line, mid-track break-downs, robotic vocals and woooooossssh)