VIDEO CLIPS OF TOQUE DE TOKYO, JAPANESE TV DOCUMENTARY WITH ANTOINE DE CAUNES. FRENCH CANAL PLUS PROGRAM.

VIDEO CLIPS OF TOQUE DE TOKYO, TORRENT DOWNLOAD JAPANESE TV DOCUMENTARY, movie, eurotrash episodes, ANTOINE DE CAUNES. FRENCH CANAL PLUS PROGRAM. FILMING A JAPANESE TV SHOW IN UENO PARK, TOKYO. CASTING CALLS, ACTORS & EXTRAS ON JAPAN TELEVISION PROGRAMS.  FUNNY GAME SHOW, TREND, Samurai costume, edo costumes, outfits, FRANCE JAPAN TRAVEL TV SHOW, TOQUE DE TOKYO DOCUMENTARY. cosplay outfits, ANTOINE DE CAUNES JAPON DOCUMENTAIRE: CANAL PLUS. FRENCH TRAVEL TV SHOW, CO-HOSTED BY LA CARMINA. CANAL + DOCUMENTARY WITH Eurotrash host, peter stuart, tv programmes, tour à Tokyo, rapido television, japanese fashion style, pop culture, weird japan, tv show, documentaire, tv host, CUTE models GIRLS lolita dress. travel show host, coolhunting, consultant, acting in tv show

Tis an exciting time… in addition to bringing the NOH8 non-profit to Tokyo, I have new writing and TV jobs are in the works. (Will let you know everything soon.)

I know you’ve been itching to see the Toqué de Tokyo French TV documentary I co-hosted in Japan, with Antoine de Caunes. Finally, I’ve put up clips on my YouTube.

I was Antoine’s guide to Tokyo theme restaurants and crazy subcultures in the 90-minute TV special. I took him to an ear cleaning parlor, theme cafes (babies, cats, maids), and two wild Goth cyber fetish clubs (Tokyo Decadance and Department H). Watch me ride in a rickshaw and laugh manically with my partner in crime, Yukiro Dravarious! (The video is above and here.)

TOKYO DECADANCE CYBER GOTH PARTY AT CHRISTON CAFE, JAPAN. SALINE INJECTIONS IN FOREHEAD, BIZARRE DONUT HEAD EXTREME BODY MODIFICATIONS. extreme body mods, weird piercings, snake tongues, injecting saline into bodies, dj sisen, gothic japanese cyber cool hair, deejay, sisen, g-sus, JAPAN NIGHTLIFE, BEST NIGHTCLUBS & BARS IN TOKYO: CHRISTON CAFE THEME RESTAURANT, DECADANCE BAR, GOTH EBM INDUSTRIAL PARTY MIDNIGHT MESS. SEXY JAPANESE GIRLS IN LEATHER. goth clubs shinjuku, gothic lolita punk events, alternative parties, nightlife, cool trendy hip latest newest nightclub shinjuku, livehouses, punk bands, travel tv reporter, interviewing subcultures documentary, tv show

We gave Antoine a taste of our psychedelic clubbing world. (Yukiro is a demented Jem and the Holograms.)

It’s fun to have my friends involved in the TV shoots. G-suS and Count de Sang gave him a bite of Tokyo Decadance’s nightlife.

On my list of places to visit: the Drop Dead Festival for Gothic Punk and Weird Wave music/culture. The last one was in Lithuania, of all places.

Unzipped pants and nipple tape… what more do you need in a boy?

Here are links to all the BEHIND-THE-SCENES PHOTOS from the Tokyo TV shoot:
Official photos by Jeremie Souteyrat (who took the first photo in this post)
Ueno Park – where we filmed the rickshaw intro and ending
Ikebukuro cat cafe – where I gave Antoine a cute bento box and we played with kitties
Don Quijote – gallomping with my friends around the Shinjuku discount store
Omotesando baby cafe – for the world’s most spoiled brats
Cosmopolitan Magazine – feature about the documentary
Odaiba dinner boat cruise – with Antoine de Caunes and the TV crew

Thanks to everyone who saw the Japan documentary and sent me sweet messages! You can always comment in the posts or email me if you want to collaborate.

What do you think of my Toque de Tokyo TV clips? Were you mesmerized or petrified by any of the places we visited?

Japanese Word of the Day: Miyuki = Beautiful snow
Song of the Day: Edith Piaf – Je Ne Veux Pas Travailler (My current mood…)

Twitter icon square logo social network and bookmarkYouTube video icon square logo, share videos on social network siteRSS subscribe in a reader, Feedburner blog aggregation logo and iconFacebook social networking icon square logo Get posts in inbox by email, envelope mail icon and logo for blogs Feedburner Google webmaster tool

1. Posted February 12, 2011 at 2:33 am | Permalink

loved the video<3 thank god i still know some french!neko cafe!<3 and kawaii food!!!coffee and cats,what more could you ask for!?

• Posted February 12, 2011 at 6:51 am | Permalink

Merci beaucoup!

2. Posted February 12, 2011 at 2:40 am | Permalink

good stuff

3. Posted February 12, 2011 at 3:14 am | Permalink

love ya!!! =)

4. Posted February 12, 2011 at 3:32 am | Permalink

I didn’t know you speak French, you sound so lovely!

5. Posted February 12, 2011 at 3:32 am | Permalink

I didn’t know you speak French, you sound so lovely!

6. Posted February 12, 2011 at 3:34 am | Permalink

You are so awesome! xo

7. Posted February 12, 2011 at 3:34 am | Permalink

You are so awesome! xo

8. Posted February 12, 2011 at 3:44 am | Permalink

Awesome!! when i’ll be 20, i’ll go to this nightclub!!!

PS: woow ur french iz good :)

• Posted February 12, 2011 at 6:52 am | Permalink

Awww merci!! #^__^#

9. Posted February 12, 2011 at 4:21 am | Permalink

j’adorais telement aller au Japon!!

10. Posted February 12, 2011 at 5:10 am | Permalink

darn! wish i took french class now.. >_<

11. Posted February 12, 2011 at 7:22 am | Permalink

so cute when you guys were watching your “baby” on the moniter >_<

12. Posted February 12, 2011 at 9:53 am | Permalink

Ahh! funny memories!! I’m happy to finally see it :D
    our bitch-laugh in the end is the best part hahaaa !! ^^

13. Posted February 12, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Permalink

no words to describe how much I loved the documentary *_* I want to visit all that places. now I’m gonna watch the second part ^_^
    the good thing here is that I’ve studied French for 6 years so I could understand almost everything :)

14. Posted February 12, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Permalink

a découvert son talent caché !

15. Posted February 12, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Permalink

you can talk french? :o omg you are amazing!

16. Posted February 12, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Permalink

Lol at the “ear protest” again the Beatles’ disbanding

I just love Antoine de Caunes

17. Posted February 12, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Permalink

you guys are so cool

18. Posted February 12, 2011 at 9:25 pm | Permalink

That was magnifique!!! ♥ -claps- I’ll be getting fangs soon whoahahahahahaha

19. Posted February 12, 2011 at 9:31 pm | Permalink

Hey there!
    I saw the Toqué de Tokyo documentary a couple of week ago, it’s really interesting and now I need to go see those theme cafes ;D
    greetz!!

20. Posted February 12, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Permalink

hahaha I watched your video clips and I’m so glad I still know some french! The documentary is hilarious! I couldn’t catch everything Antoine said, but his hilarious gigs cracked me up! Great work! :D

21. Posted February 12, 2011 at 10:08 pm | Permalink

Jai regardé , et cest comme sa que je vous ais connu. Exelent reportage , vous etes magnifique . =)

22. Posted February 12, 2011 at 10:22 pm | Permalink

omg not more french >_< lol. im doing french homework atm and was like oh no when i saw the french lol. but the class must be doing something cause i could read it :D lol

23. Posted February 12, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Permalink

Good way for practice my french!1 the video it’s awesome!

24. Posted February 12, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Permalink

Thanks for reupload it! :D

25. Posted February 13, 2011 at 3:16 am | Permalink

LOL that was really great although I wish I knew what everyone was saying I wish American TV would do something like that. But I really must say the Fetish club with the people putting the… I want to call it water in there foreheads was a little much for me *Shutters* Anywho!!! it looked like you had a great time hope you get more TV spots!!!

26. Posted February 13, 2011 at 3:20 am | Permalink

LOL!! that was really great it looked like you had a great time but I kinda wish that American TV would do something fun like that. The only part that I was well disturbing to me was when the people where putting the.. water? into their foreheads *Shudder* Anywho!! that was great and I hope you get more TV spots soon!!!

• Posted February 13, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Permalink

haha yeah, French TV gets away with much more

27. Posted February 13, 2011 at 3:23 am | Permalink

Ohh one more thing what was that dress you where waring to the fetish clubs I loved it!

• Posted February 13, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Permalink

I’m wearing an h.NAOTO dress and a leather spiked corset over it :)

28. Posted February 13, 2011 at 3:47 am | Permalink

Decadance people are crazy and weird X.x

29. Posted February 13, 2011 at 4:48 am | Permalink

First reaction: O_O
    second reaction: :D awesome…

30. Posted February 13, 2011 at 4:48 am | Permalink

very cool! and weird. :)

31. Posted February 13, 2011 at 4:48 am | Permalink

too bad it was in french :( it was super cool :)

32. Posted February 13, 2011 at 5:35 am | Permalink

06:33 omfg!O________O xDDDDDDD

33. Posted February 13, 2011 at 5:51 am | Permalink

When I grow up I want to be like you:) you are awesome! You dress crazy and you like in tokyo:) plus you speak French, Japanese, and English.

34. Posted February 13, 2011 at 7:54 am | Permalink

That Antoine is quite the character. I laughed at how he swung you around by the arm.
    And I wasn’t aware maids would get on their knees and hold your drink to your mouth.(now I have to go to a maid cafe XD)

• Posted February 13, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Permalink

Yes, and the maids will hit you… a nice experience!

35. Posted February 13, 2011 at 8:45 am | Permalink

Fun fun fun !

36. Posted February 14, 2011 at 3:44 pm | Permalink

Very creative and colourful photos! For more see here: http://www.torrentoff.com

37. Posted February 15, 2011 at 6:28 am | Permalink

Whoa. So many weird yet interesting things are in Tokyo! I want to go (^-^) but what freaked me out the most was the club where people are actually getting their foreheads injected with that stuff o.O Either way, you definitely have the coolest job ever~

38. Posted February 15, 2011 at 7:49 pm | Permalink

Takashiiiiiiiiiiiii O_O I do believe he is the perfect man :D

39. Posted February 16, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Permalink

What a pity, je ne comprends pas bien la Français. Did I really spot a fat black guy in a jockstrap??? HORROR O_OMG

• Posted February 17, 2011 at 8:56 am | Permalink

haha LE HORREUR!

• Posted February 17, 2011 at 8:56 am | Permalink

I had to cut out all the nudity in the original video because YouTube took it down…

40. Posted March 12, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Permalink

Ms La Carmina, your command of the french langage, and adorable accent, allied to your natural beauty would make it very difficult for any French male to resist you ; as smart as charming, you are very gifted.

41. Posted March 19, 2011 at 5:48 am | Permalink

These young people are so extravagant and they spend merry their night time at clubs. It seems to me I saw them on one nice video from http://www.torrentoff.com Really cool! We forgot how to have a godo time with our busy life!