CLOSET CHILD HARAJUKU: BUY GOTHIC & SWEET LOLITA CLOTHING IN TOKYO, DISCOUNT JAPANESE EGL. JEFFREY CAMPBELL SHOES.

Let’s shop in Harajuku with my spooky crew!

One of the area’s best vintage/secondhand stores is Dog (right). Electro-designer fashion heaven. But my favorite store is Closet Child. Let’s take a look inside.

Alice and the Pirates Gloomy Bear bag, CLOSET CHILD HARAJUKU, SECONDHAND VINTAGE DISCOUNT, GOTHIC LOLITA PUNK CLOTHES SALE. JEFFREY CAMPBELL SHOES. egl sales, used gothic lolita dresses, gothloli fashion for sale, closetchild, harajuku shops, best shopping tokyo japan, cool japanese clothing brands, hip trendy clothes asia, asian wholesale fashion, lolita shoes, rocking horse shoes

Here, you’ll find used but brand-name Gothic Lolita Punk clothes, at reasonable prices. The first level specializes in Lolita fashion. How about an Alice and the Pirates dress, and Gloomy Bear bag?

There’s a JSK color and style for every Loli.

A plentiful selection of frilly bags, bow hair clips and girly jewelry.

You’ll find all the major Lolita brands here, such as Innocent World, Angelic Pretty, and Baby the Stars Shine Bright. Prices are generally $100-300. Items from the discount rack (pictured) are under $100, but the designs are iffy.

My favorite floor is the one above, dedicated to Goth-rock-punk. I found a Black Peace Now ghost sweater.

Space-disco leggings, leopard print fuzzy coat, a gorgeous Moi-meme-moitie dress.

There’s stuff for boys too, such as aristocratic Atelier Pierrot jackets.

buy gothic lolita clothes usa, CLOSET CHILD HARAJUKU, SECONDHAND VINTAGE DISCOUNT, GOTHIC LOLITA PUNK CLOTHES SALE. JEFFREY CAMPBELL SHOES. egl sales, used gothic lolita dresses, gothloli fashion for sale, closetchild, harajuku shops, best shopping tokyo japan, cool japanese clothing brands, hip trendy clothes asia, asian wholesale fashion, lolita shoes, rocking horse shoes

Don’t worry if you’re not into the more extreme styles. There are trendy items to mix and match.

lolita clothes for sale america, canada, sweet loli, CLOSET CHILD HARAJUKU, SECONDHAND VINTAGE DISCOUNT, GOTHIC LOLITA PUNK CLOTHES SALE. JEFFREY CAMPBELL SHOES. egl sales, used gothic lolita dresses, gothloli fashion for sale, closetchild, harajuku shops, best shopping tokyo japan, cool japanese clothing brands, hip trendy clothes asia, asian wholesale fashion, lolita shoes, rocking horse shoes

Turnover is fast at Closet Child, so you should visit often and purchase quickly (don’t forget to use the point card). How do you get here? All the details are in my Harajuku shopping map (walk down Takeshita Doori from Harajuku station; it’s on the left side).

For more Gothic Lolita and alternative shopping in Tokyo, refer to my shopping guide.

I leave you with these Rococo-glorious Jeffrey Campbell shoes. Face mask. Win.

fashion bloggers, seba la carmina, japanese cute fashion blogs, kawaii bloggers, lolita blogs, dog harajuku, nylon japan, CLOSET CHILD HARAJUKU, SECONDHAND VINTAGE DISCOUNT, GOTHIC LOLITA PUNK CLOTHES SALE. JEFFREY CAMPBELL SHOES. egl sales, used gothic lolita dresses, gothloli fashion for sale, closetchild, harajuku shops, best shopping tokyo japan, cool japanese clothing brands, hip trendy clothes asia, asian wholesale fashion, lolita shoes, rocking horse shoes

PS: Thanks to Rainbow Natalia and Gulnara for the cute fanart! If you have drawings of Seba, Basil and me, send them and I’ll feature them on my blog.

Have you ever visited Closet Child? Which items from this post caught your eye? What are your favorite Lolita brands?

Song of the Day: Max Him – Lady Fantasy

❤ Smiled at this post? Please give it a Like (below) ❤

1. Posted November 23, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Permalink

I thought that was just a website but cool, you should buy random things and do contests so we can win those things (especially that dress)

• Posted November 24, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Permalink

Yes it’s great!

2. Posted November 23, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Permalink

This is my favorite store.  I once got a bag that still had its tag on for 1000yen off the original price.

• Posted November 24, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Permalink

So good. I’ve gotten amazing deals at Closet Child too.

3. Posted November 23, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Permalink

I just ordered a Sexy Dynamite London coat from the online shop. I love it! I would definitely buy from Closet Child again.

4. Posted November 23, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Permalink

I love Harajuku

5. Posted November 24, 2011 at 12:53 am | Permalink

I yern to visit a Closet Child so much. I have no doubt I could blow my entire spending budget in one or two stores and be completely overjoyed with everything I get.

• Posted November 24, 2011 at 11:48 pm | Permalink

Most of my wardrobe comes from CC :)

6. Posted November 24, 2011 at 4:21 am | Permalink

I once wore an face mask because I was a little sick but I didn’t want to miss my club’s Christmas party and my friends. I got a lot of strange looks and some even thought I may have had some kind of deadly virus. I love the look myself, but outside Japan and conventions. Its scares the crap out of people.

• Posted November 24, 2011 at 11:48 pm | Permalink

Awww! In Japan, that’s a courtesy, wearing a face mask to avoid getting others sick… smart!

• Posted November 27, 2011 at 2:48 am | Permalink

I agree, its a courtesy anywhere but it might be just the town I live in. Hey its better than pretending not to be sick and going around people, preparing food etc, like some people do when they work at fast food restaurant.
        I did get an thank you when I explained it to some women clad with beads, they had an admirable style.

7. Posted November 24, 2011 at 4:26 am | Permalink

I’d tea-dye the shirt and mask (lol)

8. Posted November 24, 2011 at 4:26 am | Permalink

I demand those shoes get in my closet immediately

9. Posted November 24, 2011 at 4:26 am | Permalink

I WANT THOSE SHOES!!!

10. Posted November 24, 2011 at 5:03 am | Permalink

I LOVE that store. I bought so much stuff there (including a Vivienne Westwood handbag!) when I was in Japan. :D

11. Posted November 24, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Permalink

Closet Child is a life saver for the cash-conscious!

By the way, have you visited the CC outlet in Yokohama as well?

• Posted November 24, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Permalink

Nooo I haven’t been to the CC Yokohama, is it good???

• Posted November 25, 2011 at 2:23 am | Permalink

I’ve never been there before either but I am planning a day trip to Yokohama in Dec! I will absolutely try to squeeze in time to drop by!!

• Posted November 26, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Permalink

Nice, you must let me know how it is!

12. Posted November 24, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Permalink

Jeffery Campbell? Yes

13. Posted November 24, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Permalink

Can I have everything in this photo? Starting with the boy?

14. Posted November 24, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Permalink

I liiike the shoes ♥

15. Posted November 24, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Permalink

Second hand stores in Japan are the best I have ever seen! I am proud to say I find the cutest items there!!

16. Posted November 24, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Permalink

lovely ♥ w ♥

17. Posted November 24, 2011 at 10:03 pm | Permalink

I’ve always wanted a Moi-meme-moitie dress, but they’re too expensive! D:

18. Posted November 24, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Permalink

I love the black ones (I’m not a fan of Sweet Lolita). I’m with my family today.

19. Posted November 24, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Permalink

Adorable♥
    (^_^)/

20. Posted November 24, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Permalink

Happy Thanksgiving!

21. Posted November 25, 2011 at 3:04 am | Permalink

I’d be happy spending Black Friday in a Tokyo Karaoke Booth :p

22. Posted November 25, 2011 at 3:39 am | Permalink

GOOD

23. Posted November 25, 2011 at 5:24 am | Permalink

I love shopping at the closet child online site! I’ve found most of my favorite clothes there! And as for what caught my eye in the post… EVERYTHING. I love both gothic and lolita fashions a lot so I’d want to try on/buy everything in the store. *o* (That moitie dress especially. <3 Moitie. )

• Posted November 26, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Permalink

Heheh yeah! There is often a great selection of past Moitie collections.

24. Posted November 25, 2011 at 8:29 am | Permalink

Love all the photos! I can’t wait to get a chance to go to Closet Child too. :)

25. Posted July 24, 2012 at 7:01 pm | Permalink

Does dog have a website? I’ve been searching online for it everywhere. Thank you xx

• Posted July 26, 2012 at 10:58 pm | Permalink

I don’t think they do, but the address is the same!

26. Posted June 2, 2014 at 3:10 am | Permalink

I’m going to be going to japan sometime this summer and plan on hitting the harajuku district any other places you recommend going to?

27. Posted July 30, 2018 at 12:18 pm | Permalink

What an absolutely beautiful collection!